Accessing Error & Debug Logs for Blox Staking
In order for us to help you troubleshoot some issues, we require that you send us your error and debug logs. As Blox is entirely non-custodial, the user is the only one who has access to these and hence you need to first search for them before sending them over.
We’ve added a built-in function to help you access your logs. Just click on your avatar located on the upper right corner of Blox Live.
In case you are unable to access Blox Live, you can access your logs directly through your local device:
Find your logs on Mac
- Press & hold the ‘Option’ key. In the top toolbar, select ‘Go’
- While keeping the ‘Option’ key pressed, click on ‘Library’
- In your ‘Library,’ search for: ‘Application Support” > ‘blox-live-desktop-app’ > ‘logs’
- Once inside the ‘logs’ folder, select ALL debug logs
- Once selected, right-click, and ‘compress’
- Send the compressed file to us
Find your logs on Windows
- Search for, or got to: C:\Users<user>\AppData\Roaming\blox-live-desktop-app night
- Send the file to us
Removing testnet validators from my Blox Staking Dashboard.
How to import validators into Blox Staking.
In order to troubleshoot some issues, send Blox your error and debug logs.
Follow these steps if the recovery tool doesn’t work the first time.