Generate unique AWS access keys
- Go to your AWS account
- In the search bar, type ‘IAM’
- Click on ‘Users’
- Click on ‘Add User’ in order to create a new user
- Choose a ‘ username’
We suggest choosing a name that will be easy to remember.
Choose a name that will be easy to remember
- Make sure to enable the ‘Programmatic access’ option before proceeding
- On the bottom of the page, click on ‘Next: Permissions’
- Of the 3 available options, choose ‘Attach existing policies directly’
- In the search bar, type ‘EC2’ and select ‘Amazon EC2 FullAccess’
- Proceed to ‘Next: Tags’
- You can skip this one if you’d like and just click on ‘Next: Review’
- Make sure that everything checks out before clicking on ‘Create User’
Congrats! You have successfully generated an EC2 AWS Access Key and Secret Key.
This is a very important part of the security process. Since Blox is non-custodial, we won’t be able to help you reproduce these keys in case you lose them. So please make sure to store the information in a safe location.
We also invite you to look at a quick video tutorial should you require further assistance:
Removing testnet validators from my Blox Staking Dashboard.
How to import validators into Blox Staking.
In order to troubleshoot some issues, send Blox your error and debug logs.
Follow these steps if the recovery tool doesn’t work the first time.