Generate unique AWS access keys
- Go to your AWS account
- In the search bar, type ‘IAM’
- Click on ‘Users’
- Click on ‘Add User’ in order to create a new user
- Choose a ‘ username’
We suggest choosing a name that will be easy to remember.
Choose a name that will be easy to remember
- Make sure to enable the ‘Programmatic access’ option before proceeding
- On the bottom of the page, click on ‘Next: Permissions’
- Of the 3 available options, choose ‘Attach existing policies directly’
- In the search bar, type ‘EC2’ and select ‘Amazon EC2 FullAccess’
- Proceed to ‘Next: Tags’
- You can skip this one if you’d like and just click on ‘Next: Review’
- Make sure that everything checks out before clicking on ‘Create User’
Congrats! You have successfully generated an EC2 AWS Access Key and Secret Key.
This is a very important part of the security process. Since Blox is non-custodial, we won’t be able to help you reproduce these keys in case you lose them. So please make sure to store the information in a safe location.
We also invite you to look at a quick video tutorial should you require further assistance: